The Oil Region Alliance provides the opportunity for job creation by attracting new industry and business as well as assisting existing companies to expand. The Oil Region is located within 500 miles of many of the largest population centers in the U.S. More than a third of the U.S. population lives within this radius, including a major portion of Canada’s population, as well. These markets include New York, Philadelphia, Chicago, Washington D.C., Detroit and Toronto– all easily accessible by the Region’s air, rail, water and Interstate transportation links.
At the Heart of Things
- Halfway between New York and Chicago on I-80, one of the nation’s busiest east-west transportation corridors.
- A 2-hour drive away from Buffalo, Cleveland and Pittsburgh.
Save Money and Make Money
- Skilled and dedicated workforce specializing in advanced manufacturing techniques.
- Extensive inventory of available buildings and shovel-ready sites.
- 34-acre airport Keystone Opportunity Zones & Foreign Trade Zone prime industrial development site.
- Partnerships with leading colleges and universities in the area.
Superior Quality of Life
- Located in the scenic foothills of the Allegheny Mountains of western Pennsylvania.
- A favorable cost of living with exceptionally affordable housing.
- A healthy, outdoor lifestyle includes golf, biking, hiking, boating & canoeing, horseback riding, hunting, fishing and camping.
- A short drive from major metropolitan areas.
- Excellent health care facilities.
Reports and Statistics on Northwest Pennsylvania
Our weather forecast is from WP Wunderground